Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering Undergraduate Scholarships
- Access the Online Application for ChBE Undergraduate Scholarships HERE
- Deadlines are the end of July for the fall semester and the end of November for the spring semester.
- Several scholarships are available from various donations, as described below. A single application should be submitted; the applicant will be considered for all scholarships for which the specified criteria are met. An applicant cannot receive more than one scholarship per award cycle. Scholarships are awarded twice a year and the number of scholarships depends on available funds.
- Applications are reviewed by a Scholarships Committee composed of faculty of the William A. Brookshire Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering. Awards decisions are based on consideration of all application criteria, and award decisions are final.
- Bayer MaterialScience Undergraduate Scholarship Guidelines
- BP America General Scholarship Fund Guidelines
- Chevron Scholarship Fund Guidelines
- ConocoPhillips Scholarship Fund Guidelines
- ExxonMobil Scholarship Fund Guidelines
- Fleischer Scholarship Fund Guidelines
- Founders/Worley/Prengle Scholarship Fund Guidelines
- Chung-Chi Raymond Hu Family Endowed Scholarship Fund Guidelines
- LyondellBasell Industries Scholarship Fund Guidelines
- Lubrizol Foundation Scholarship Guidelines
- William Lyster Scholarship Guidelines
- Phillips 66 Scholarship Fund Guidelines
- Piwetz Family Engineering Scholarship Guidelines
- Scheller Scholarship Fund Guidelines
- Shell Scholarship Fund Guidelines
- Southwest Chemical Association Scholarship Fund Guidelines
- Tiller Scholarship Fund Guidelines
If you would like to donate to the Chemical Engineering Scholarships Fund, please follow this link: https://giving.uh.edu/gift/
Cullen College of Engineering Scholarships
- The Cullen College of Engineering offers a large number of merit-based scholarships. Click here for more information
- Please click here for UH Foundation scholarships.
The Texas Center for Superconductivity at the University of Houston offers the following scholarship to undergraduate and graduate students each year:
- TcSUH Cora Hawley Scholarship. Click here for more information
- Breakthrough Technologies Scholarship provided by Critical Systems Inc.
- $2,500 Scholarship from Mixer Direct