- What are the admission requirements for the Cullen College of Engineering?
Engineering has its own admission requirements and policies.
- How do I apply to the program?
You can apply at: https://www.uh.edu/admissions/
- Are there deadlines for applying to University of Houston?
Click here to see the deadlines for applying to University of Houston. Application deadlines vary year to year; some colleges and departments have different deadlines, too.
- Will the University of Houston accept credit from my current or previous institutions?
The University will evaluate transcripts from US accredited institutions and give credit for coursework that is equivalent to UH courses. See Credits and Transfers for more information regarding transfer credit.
- I am a current student and want to change my major?
You must meet the minimum requirements for College of Engineering and a petition should be submitted. All Petitions will be processed at the end of each semester. Click here for a Change of Major Petition form.
- What is the Tuition and Fee cost?
Click here to see Undergraduate Tuition and Fees