mtfleisc [at] central [dot] uh [dot] edu (Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering Undergraduate Scholarships)
Download the Application Form for ChBE Undergraduate Scholarship
(Please return the application to mtfleisc [at] central [dot] uh [dot] edu (Dr. Micky Fleischer), Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, S222 Engineering Building #1)
- Several scholarships are available from various donations as described below. The same application form can be used for all scholarships, but you may want to name a specific one in the application if you so desire. Scholarships are awarded twice a year and the number of scholarships depends on available funds. Deadlines are the end of July for the fall semester and the end of November for the spring semester.
- Bayer MaterialScience Undergraduate Scholarship Guidelines
- BP America General Scholarship Fund Guidelines
- Chevron Scholarship Fund Guidelines
- ConocoPhillips Scholarship Fund Guidelines
- ExxonMobil Scholarship Fund Guidelines
- Fleischer Scholarship Fund Guidelines
- Founders/Worley Scholarship Fund Guidelines
- Lubrizol Foundation Scholarship Guidelines
- Piwetz Family Engineering Scholarship Guidelines
- Scheller Scholarship Fund Guidelines
- Tiller Scholarship Fund Guidelines
- Please click here if you would like to donate to the Chemical Engineering Class of 2018 Scholarship Fund
Cullen College of Engineering Scholarships
- The Cullen College of Engineering offers a large number of merit-based scholarships. Click here for more information
- Please click here for UH Foundation scholarships.
The Texas Center for Superconductivity at the University of Houston offers the following scholarship to undergraduate and graduate students each year:
- TcSUH Cora Hawley Scholarship. Click here for more information
Breakthrough Technologies Scholarship provided by Critical Systems Inc.
$2,500 Scholarship from Mixer Direct